Saturday, June 16, 2012

On My Wishlist #12


On My Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted by Cosy Books .

And for this week...

Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins 
Published: 2nd December 2010
Genre: Young Adult, Romance


Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home. As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near - misses end with the French kiss Anna - and readers - have long awaited?


I love the cover and a swoon-worthy accent!! in Paris! Ahh! it all sounds so cute.


That was mine, what about you? Make sure to leave me a comment down below telling me what you think and I'll be sure to check it out ;)
                                                                     xoxo, Mariam 

8 Comments:

Mel said...

I've heard a lot of people rave about Anna and the French Kiss - most seem to adore teh romance! Hope you get your hands on a copy soon! :-)

Kim said...

Omg I want Anna and The French Kiss too! I definitely think I will be getting this one sometime very soon. I can't wait to read it :D Great pick.

Thanks for stopping by my wishlist!

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

This is the BEST book ever (in my opinion)!!!!!!!!! I just read it a few months ago and totally fell in love with it!!!!! I highly suggest you grab a copy of it!!!! Great choice :-)

Following your lovely blog!
Feel free to stop by my blog if you have time!
SeeitORreadit

Multimemo said...

Yeah I heard so many good reviews and can't wait to get it :) But thank you for your lovely comment <3
xoxo, Mariam

Multimemo said...

Yeah me too! And thank you for your lovely comment and for stopping by <3
xoxo, Mariam

Multimemo said...

Oh really! So glad you loved it so much and I can't wait to get a copy Ugh ;) But thank you for your lovely comment and for stopping by <3
xoxo, Mariam

Anonymous said...

Hi Mariam, luv ur blog :D **New Follower**
Feel free to drop by my blog sometime www.bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

Tiffany Drew said...

I've had a copy of this on my shelves for a few months now but have yet to have a chance to pick it up. I'm hoping to get to it soon, it looks like the perfect beach read!

Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin