Monday, June 4, 2012

We Are Young #2

 
We are young is a weekly meme hosted by Read Into Hiding.
This week's question is:
 If you could be your favorite book character for one day, where and with whom would you spend your time? Whether you choose to be with a character from a book, in a place from a different one, that's your choice :)

Ah, tricky question Ella. There so many but for one day, I'd like to be Rose Hathway from the Vampire Academy series. I personally love vampires and so if you read the series then you know that she is a Dhampire, so not a real vampire like Edward Cullen for e.g. And would spend the day with Julian from Pandemonium, he was such a sweetheart so absolutely him. And would spend it with him in the underground  caves from the Host by Stephenie Meyer, where Melanie and Wanderer stayed with the others for most of the story, it felt home-ish for some reason. That was a twisty answer :)


So what about you? Leave me a comment down below telling me or a link to your own post, which I'll be sure to check out in both cases :D

And hope you all are having an amazing day!
xoxo, Mariam

2 Comments:

Naga said...

I've been wanting to start The Vampire Academy series for a while, but I've already started so many series.. I want first to finish with some of them, and only then start others.
And I saw The Host at the libraries.. quite a big book ^^' Wouldn't wanna buy it and read it like I'm reading now - with school, i barely have time to read, so i pick smaller books that i can finish quickly -
But both the characters and the place sound really good! :)
Looking forward to seeing how you respond next week as well ^^

Kisses <3
Ella

Multimemo said...

Me too, I have a considerable amount of unfinished series. And with school, don't recommend reading the Host, I did and it wasn't good, had a hard time putting it done ;) But thank you so much Ella for your lovely comment and for stopping by which I'm glad you did :D
xoxo, Mariam

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin