Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Blog Design!! + Facebook Page!




No, you're right and yes, this my blog, Book-A-Holic but with a new look! Guys! If you know me then you know that I like darker colors and prefer them in everything and white is a bit of a big change for me but here we are and I love it.


This is actually a free blogger template from Leelou Blogs and thanks to Rachel from Booktastic Reviews that I found this blog ( She is on a vacation right now so hope she's having an amazing time! ) :) And surprisingly installing these templates are a piece of cake. However, I have been planning on getting a custom design but just not yet and thought I would stick with my blog as it is until then but then with those free easy templates, I thought I wouldn't lose anything if I had one until I get a customed one.

But honestly I'm considering switching because I'm a bit hesitant about it, it has nothing to do with books and what made me frustrated is that the Share Buttons that's supposed to be at the end of each post doesn't want to show up and this is a HUGE problem, even for me, I use those buttons to share my posts on Twitter and Facebook so that made me even more hesitant about it. I'm thinking about switching back to my old template or search for another one or maybe leave it as it is, I don't know. But maybe if you saw one that you like, even from Leelou Blogs itself and would like me to consider installing it, I would be more than happy to hear from you about it ;)


Another thing is that I made a Facebook page!!! So you can go give it a thumps up and make my day :) You can visit my page by clicking here.
 


Hope you're having an amazing day/night wherever you are ;)
xoxo, Mariam


Pervious Post: Feature & Follow Friday #3

5 Comments:

Suzy Henderson said...

Hi Mariam,
Love your new site and joined. (from bookblogs)
I write (not yet published but working on it) and do book reviews. Love you to drop by my blog sometime. http://lowfellwritersplace.blogspot.co.uk/
Best
Suzy

Magen Corrie said...

Love the new blog!
Pretty design! Header/title is adorable!!

Magen Corrie
~Corrie the book, crazed girl

Farah said...

Love the new design! That header is just SO CUTE! :D

Fara @ Tumbling In Books

P/S: I'm a new follower via NB :)

Megan Stuck on Reading said...

I had the same problem with my share buttons not showing up. This site shows how to fix it, it's a pretty easy fix. http://undocumentedspot.blogspot.com/2010/07/solution-blogger-share-buttons-not.html

Megan @ Stuck on Reading

rachel said...

Yay, Leelou blogs has amazing templates! Gorge pick!
And thanks for the mention! :D xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin