Sunday, May 12, 2013

Showcase Sunday #4



Showcase Sunday is yet another fantastic meme hosted by Vicky
 from Books, Biscuits and Tea where we get to share all the books we received for review, bought, won or borrowed. So as exciting as that sounds we also get to know about tons of new books to add to our ever-growing lists and just visit many blogs and comment on hundreds ;) So enjoy! :D

***

Books I Got:

     Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)      Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)

Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor ( Review HERE )
Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor 
Graceling by Kristen Cashore

Books I Received for Review:

Sneak (Swipe, #2)      The Detective Inspectors      The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)

Sneak by Evan Angler
The Detective Inspectors by MJ Fletcher
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa 

***

So that was about it this week! Any exciting books that you got? Tell me about it in the comments down below or leave me a link to your own post which I'll be sure to check out ;)


PS:
My final examinations finally started this week so I will be MIA for the next couple of weeks but will be back by the end of this month - which means HELLO HELLO summer vacation *dancing* - and hope you are all getting ready as well and try to all make it a fantastic one guys

xoxo, Mariam 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin