Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Choppy Random Talks: Google canceling GFC??!!


                                                                                                                                                                                                                
\


Rumors have been on and on recently about Google canceling GFC ( Google Friend Connect ) and of course it being rumors, I made a little research about it and never found an official announcement about it and then I came across this website ( Link HERE ) where Nathan, the person behind Life & Everything Else in Between clears things up so check that out if you want to understand everything but basically Google Friend Connect is not closing.

Anyway, so while some people were worrying and putting up other ways of subscribing on their blogs and stuff. Two of the most popular ways that came up were actually Bloglovin ( which I already have an account on ) and Google+ ( This one I went ahead and created an account on it but I feel like a lost puppy on it and could use some help actually :D ) 

Bloglovin is actually a really cool and easy website to use. I personally like it and I do recommend it, like generally speaking. You could always follow me there just in case ( Link HERE ) and also, its an easy way to keep up with all your favourite blogs and a new way to get people to know about your blog and follow you ;) 

Happy Reading!
xoxo, Mariam

3 Comments:

Kaina said...

Yeah, I've been hearing about that for some time now and I seriously freaked out when I heard because most of my followers are via GFC and not via RSS or any of those other things. However, when they made the announcement didnt they say at the beginning of June? I'm seriously crossing my fingers and hopping they arent taking it away!

Unknown said...

Thanks for this! When I tried having a look, I didn't find anything to say GFC was going either. Although I did get Bloglovin' just in case lol

Unknown said...

Thank you, the perpetual panic attack has been averted!! I just got bloglovin because all of my followers are via GFC and I was super bummed that it was leaving!

Katelynn Clark
literarychameleon.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin