Saturday, September 7, 2013

Goodbye..... for a YEAR!?

So yeah, as you can see from the title of this post, I am taking a break from blogging for this whole year. And the reason why, is because this school year for me is extremely important and based on my grades, it will be decided which colleges I can get into next year - as it kinda works out differently here in Egypt - so as I said, extremely important and its my last year of school! :D 

So I guess that this is going to be my very long hiatus because I need to be focused as much as I can, I won't kill myself or anything but between going to school, studying, doing homework, reading ( hopefully ) and maintaining a social life, I found that fitting blogging in here won't work because for me, blogging is so time-consuming. BUT I am planning on posting reviews and participating in memes from time to time whenever possible so I won't be completely away for the whole year. However, it is true to say that I will miss blogging and reading consistently because it is something that I do enjoy and find myself in it :/ but hopefully, I will be back after finishing school this year ;)


And here is just an inspirational quote that I came across today 
and thought why not share it with everybody! ;)

(1) Tumblr
xoxo, Mariam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin